It was been a long time since the last time I last opened my tumblr… These past day was a bit hard for me.. Being failure in many things and end up being a loser. God’s mercy and love was shown again to me… That even though that I fail him many times, rejected him any times, hurt him that made him cry for what his’ done. I just want to tell God “Sorry” for everything, and sometimes telling my self “Why sorry? If your just gonna do it again and again..” I know that my God is able and will change me for the better me.. I will just wait unto the Lord.. Thank you for everything my God.
Papasok na ako as 2nd year Accounting Student..
Yay! Patayan na naman to.. Okay lang kaklase ko naman yung kapwa KKB ko eh..
Konteng kalabit lang, oh may sagot na agad! Jokes! Hahaha!
Kayo kamusta ang 1st day of school niyo?
He is the Great “I AM!”
Re-blog to spread and to let them know who “I AM” really is!
tumblrbot asked: WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO VISIT ON YOUR PLANET?
Paris, South Korea, SHIBUYA STATION! “HACHICO’s Statue!”
“Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.”
For all have sinned, and come short of the Glory of GOD!
“Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?” Nathanael asked.
The way Nathanael look to Nazareth was seem to be a horrible place, and doubted that “COULD THE MESSIAH COME FROM SUCH PLACE?”. But we know that this is where Jesus grew up until He started His missionary journey. But why did His mother, Mary, chose that place for her Son that bore of the Holy Spirit live in such place. Based on studies that in Jesus time, the Jewish people who lived in Nazareth were viewed by their fellow people as spies or traitors making its reputation unfortunate.
But in this verse, there is a message that would be revealed to you by GOD if you’ve read this part of the scriptures, that there is something that Jesus wants us to learn something from it. Well, GOD revealed some pointers what Jesus wants us to know and discover from His living in the Nazareth.
1. Rejecting Sin! - Jesus knew that if we are in a place like Nazareth we would be easily tempted. We might be angered by people, drive us furious, or frustrate us on how they act, but Jesus wants us to remember to REJECT SIN.
Jesus gave me some pointers to fight sin:
• Using the Power of the Sword of Spirit which is the Word of GOD - If we already heard about the story of Jesus’ Temptation in His 40 day fasting, He was tempted by the Enemy, but He uses GOD’s Word, deflecting each and every attack of the Enemy.
• Using the Power of Prayer - As Christians we know the Power of Prayer! And Jesus taught this to us, to make good use of it!
2. Influence, not Influenced! - Jesus wants us to remember that if we are in such place like Nazareth, Jesus wants us to shine in the darkness and rather than being INFLUENCED, Jesus wants us to the one that INFLUENCE others!
3. Do not forget your Mission! - Jesus wants us to know that as Christians we have mission to fulfill for GOD. We must look up to Jesus that He did not waste time on such things, rather He focused Himself pleasing GOD in each and every work He was doing. Likewise, we must focus ourselves to the commission that GOD gave us and saturate ourselves in Him, to have a view to please and serve Him.
Hosanna to GOD in the Highest!
- A Warrior’s Devotion -
Let your presence come and saturate every part of me, make me new…
Jesus, let my soul be desperate, hungry and long for You..
- A Warrior’s Prayer -
What they call religion is what we call “RELATIONSHIP”!
Jesus does not want you to go to church every sunday,
He wants to be with you EVERYDAY!
- A Warrior’s Creed -